I can’t wait for BoO so I can see Riordan desperately making up reaosns for Camp Half-Blood to have any chance against Camp Jupiter.
ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL bOo
- one more week till boo
- ONE MORE WEEK
- bLOOD OF oLymPUS
- ONE MORE FREAKIN WEEK UNTIL BoO
I’ll never get tired of bad lip reading. I’m still wondering how their mouths are forming these words.
the Scooby-doo one killed me
in middlr school my best friends and I would cry laughing at this every time
jem carstairs??? nah what a nerd what a— [trips] [hundreds of thousands of photos of Jem Carstairs spill out of jacket] w-what a fuckign loser i these arent mine im just [gathering them up frantically sweating] listen i just listen fuck [thousands of pictures of Jem Carstairs scatter across the floor] shit fcuk im holding them for a friend just listen
- hazel is only thirteen
- frank sleeps as a bulldog
- thalia has a fear of heights
- hazel has gold eyes
- jason has a furrow in his hair from a bullet
- hazel and frank are three years apart
- nico can speak fluent italian
- piper’s dad thinks she’s at another boarding school
- percy has the spqr tattoo
- nico doesnt have a cabin on the argo 2
- annabeth is older then percy
- grover and juniper are still dating
- coach hedge is gonna be a dad
- frank is older then jason
Wait, shit. My life literally revolves around the Percy Jackson series, what am I going to do?
Endless list of things that should have been in the movies
↳ Prisoner of Azkaban, p 120
“Then you should know, Potter, that Sybill Trelawney has predicted the death of one student a year since she arrived at this school. None of them has died yet. Seeing death omens is her favourite way of greeting a new class.”
Wait wait wait
so there was a theory bouncing around that Trelawney was actually scary accurate, right?
What if every student she predicted died in the battle for Hogwarts?
THATS JUST WHAT I WAS THINKING
It’s interesting because if you go back and reread the books, every single one of Trelawney’s predictions, even the really ridiculous ones, came true. So this is actually not only possible but highly probable.